Festive Summer Open Day
- 24 Jun 2023
- FREE ENTRY
Are you ready for Midsummer?
Come and enjoy our open day with taster sessions, stalls and activities from 10.30am on Saturday 24 June, 2023!
As well as food, drink, icecream and fun activities for the little ones, there are stalls and taster sessions throughout the day. Enjoy walks, talks, a treasure hunt and a special outdoor Earth healing attunement later on. Free on-site parking and music to ease you in, with helpers on hand to guide you throughout the estate and gardens, come along and spend a fun Saturday with us at New Lands!
Credit: Rory Gardiner
On the day...
Taster sessions: meditation, talks, yoga, contact healing, Earth healing - special Earth healing attunement at 3.00pm.
Children and family activities: treasure hunt, arts and crafts, puppet-making, children's raffle, storytime, face painting.
Stalls: paintings, gifts, books, arts and crafts, essences, and a raffle with superb prizes.
Food and drink, including icecream.
Walks, including chakra walk.
- Dogs are welcome on the grounds, please keep them on a leash at all times.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- There will be a medic and first aid station on-site
- Our staff will be taking photographs on the day for use on our website, social media and email channels. If you would prefer not to appear in those photographs, please inform the photographer.
We are holding a fabulous raffle on Saturday 24th June at our Festive Summer Open Day. Email email@example.com or call 01730 893 300 for more information.
How to find us
Directions to New Lands Retreat House, Temple and Gardens:
White Eagle Lodge, Newlands, Brewells Ln. Liss, GU33 7HY
We host retreats, events, activities, courses and offer venue hire and volunteering opportunities.
- Full-board accommodation for overnight retreats
- Delicious vegetarian/vegan-only meals cooked by Kam Sokhi, our in-house chef
- Access to an additional self-service kitchen for overnight retreats
- Free parking
- Access to a beautiful 28-acre estate, garden and grounds
Nearest stations are Liss and Liphook.
New Lands Temple and Retreat House is 9 minutes from the A3
A2B Taxis Liss - +44 (0) 1730 233 299
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org