How is the course structured?
- The Planets: their glyphs; their nature and influence.
- The Signs of the Zodiac: The Elements and Qualities. The individual signs considered.
- The Houses: the qualities and elements associated with them; the individual houses.
- Aspects: their interpretation; specific aspects described.
- Interpreting the horoscope: basic steps in chart interpretation, with reference to example chart.
- Looking ahead; a basic study of transits.
- The History of Astrology.
- Preparing for the Advanced Course.
Astronomy Appendix: Astronomical definitions and illustrations.
Aspect Appendix: Aspects considered in terms of the signs occupied.